Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 326

ISO 100, 24mm, f/4.0, 1/13 sec., four-image horizontal panorama

Day 326 - Office space

Our campus just built a new building downtown for the business center. Normally, new architecture rarely gets a second glance from me, but I really like this building.

The second floor has office space, class rooms and a resource center. I'm standing just at the edge of a curved hallway that overlooks the street and main lobby.

I originally shot this as an HDR, but after processing it, it just didn't work for me. I took the best exposure out of five exposures and merged four images in Photoshop for the panorama.

The above image is some work in Lightroom.

The below image is the original panorama before I re-imported it into Lightroom.

7 comments:

  1. I always like curves in architecture. If I ever get to build a house, I want the roof curved like the asian architeccture. Great shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice panorama! Great processing in the top photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool looking area, I love architecture but rarely take shots from inside the buildings. You inspire me to want to do more! Love seeing the before and after!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images! Great architechtual take.
    Knowing your way around Lightroom really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a lot about lightroom. Is that the best photo editing software you've found? I'm only starting to use photoshop elements. I'm trying to find something good to use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did wonderful PP in lightroom. Nice to see the before/after pictures.

    ReplyDelete