Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 540 - Ashtyn's family


Meet Joe and Pepper. Pepper is part of the fabulous front-end team at our vet clinic and asked if I would do family pictures for them.

I asked them today how they met, and I love their story. They met in the Navy, on a ship. That was 15 years ago.


They waited 13 years for this little gem, Ashtyn. She is absolutely adorable.


We met at Deepwood Estate this morning for family pictures. I don't know about them, but I had a blast.


We walked our way through the garden and into the woods.


Pepper, Ashtyn and Joe, you rocked my day. Thank you.

And a special shout out to Karen, thanks for assisting.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that one of Ashtyn and her daddy! The last one of the three of them is just amazingly sweet, too! Bah! You never take a bad picture anyway! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Ashtyn is a cutie pie!! Beautiful photos.

    (I'm taking wedding pics next weekend for the front-end staff at our vet's! Cat, the bride, is Gizmo's girlfriend! Any tips?)

    -Gizmo, Bart, Ruby and dufus Mom.

    ReplyDelete