Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 217

ISO 100, 65mm, f/4.0, 1/60 sec.

Day 217 - That Way

This sign intrigues me. Who on earth is it for?

It is bolted down to the railroad ties. Union Station is about 65 miles north, the direction the arrow is pointing. But to read "Union", you have to be facing south on the tracks.

What train engineer is going to be able to read it anyway?

My mystery will never be solved. We were politely asked to get off of the tracks by the cop with the flashing lights and the loud speaker. :o)))

6 comments:

  1. Great shot. What you wrote about it makes it very curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the perspective and DOF on this shot. Adding the sign make this shot interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shot, love the dof and story line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shot Terri, great perspective and dof of course. I love train tracks so this is extra awesome for me!

    ReplyDelete