Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 221 - Time to weed the garden

ISO 100, 24-105mm F/4L, HDR—1/125. 1/500, 1/250, 1/60, 1/30 sec.

Day 221 - Time to weed the garden

Who has time to weed the garden? I think for this moment in time I will pretend that it is my neighbors garden and they need to weed.

Yes, yes, that works.

OK, confession time, it is our garden and I was feeling uninspired after work. Thought I would give HDR a shot.

It is really slick now. Set the custom function for the number of shots, set it up, set the two-second timer and it fires off all of the shots on one mere click of the shutter.

4 comments:

  1. LOL pretend it is your neighbors garden! That is funny. I love that clock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that clock. And you can think of your garden as very carbon friendly. Not sure what that means but you tell people that and nod smugly at them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The copper outdoor clock definitely adds a classic look to your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the corers. I do like the other visual elements in this shot. Copper clock, tall grass, and the butterfly - all these add a nice color to your capture.

    ReplyDelete