Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 98

ISO 100, 200mm, f/4.0, 1/400 sec.

Day 98 - Looking Out For Spring

Everyday this robin perches on our maple tree just off of the patio. Everyday, I think I should run in and grab the camera, try my luck.

I did today. I spent a little time chasing her around the tree so that I could have a clear close-up shot. She must have known because she never went very far away from me.

I think we are both wondering where spring is. The weather has been completely unreliable.

The robin was in the tree during a 10-minute sun break. Clouds and wind rolled in about 5 minutes later.

3 comments:

  1. You captured personality. Fabulous yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love LOVE LOVE this! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous vibrant colour. This would make a great poster. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete