Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 99

ISO 100, 200mm, f/8.0, 1/250 sec.

Day 99 - Tulip season

We took the twins out to the tulip fields this afternoon for their first official photo shoot. The fields were absolutely amazing this week.

I'm the daughter of a wheat farmer and John Deere tractors always remind me of him even though by the time they had me, his farming days were long gone.

I'm really loving the 70-200mm f/4 L lens, I shot everything I took today with it.

ISO 00, 135mm, f/8.0, 1/250 sec.

Yes, photographing one greyhound can be a challenge on the best days. Two greyhounds totally ramp up the challenge.

This was Jillian and Slinky's maiden adventure and they did remarkably well. Everything was new to them and there were people everywhere.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning shots... Love the first one, that tractor adds life to the shot!

    Twins are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning first shot, you could ask for a better place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wish we had some beautiful scenery like that close by! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete