Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 422 - 32 days

ISO 100, 22mm, f/14, 30.0 sec

I was jonesing. It has been 32 days since my last sparkly twilight shot. I'm not going to lie. I've been irritable, depressed, just downright moody. Every photo I took just looked like crap. I had lost my mojo.

We had mentioned going up to Portland this evening for skyline shot, but it never got above 34 frickin' degrees. Staying home and pouting made so much more sense and was so much warmer. I had work to do, a house to clean and nearly two bazillion of crappy photos to process.

However Karen had the call of Ethiopian cuisine and the strong desire to remove me from my funk, she nearly drug me out of the house. In fact, I think she was ready to hire a team of white horses.

I feel much better now. Full tummy and a sparkly twilight.

Note to self, days are getting longer, get off of your butt and go shoot.

2 comments:

  1. As beautiful as always. I'm guessing your mojo must not have gone far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete