Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 568 - Moonlight in the Vineyard


By day I am the graphic designer for the local community college. I'm really lucky because I love what I do. I have my days when I am tearing my hair out, banging my head against a brick wall and threatening to jump from the second story window in my office...

Then, the days arrive when I smile inside and think yep, this is why I do what I do.

Our biggest event for the Foundation is coming up. It has always been Moonlight & Roses, which seriously, design wise has infinite possibilities. Mid-stream they changed the theme.

This is how I spent my evening last night.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't even drink, but that makes me want to sign right up and attend! Those grapes are making my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those grapes look fantastic, the moon, the leaves, the print. Perfection!

    I hope someone is making a poster of it - and gives you a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you got it!! Really beautiful!! Hope the event is a success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous photo. The moonlight looks peaceful looking. We hope your event was a wonderful time. Hoping your having a fantastic start to your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete