Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 251

ISO 100, 200mm, f/7.1, 1/100 sec.

Day 251 - Salem's Extreme Makeover

Yup, little ol' Salem, Oregon is gonna be on prime time.

Extreme Makeover Home Edition began construction at Oregon's School for the Deaf this week.


Of course, it wouldn't be proper if I didn't do a little star gazing while I was over there.


But I have a confession. I don't watch TV and when a few of the stars paraded past me 2-3 times, I thought they were volunteers.


Eventually I connected the dots and snapped a few shots.


OK, so this guy has a bigger camera than I do.


Today was classified as an official hoot.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome shots! I love the colors! You nailed the celeb's too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful images! And your white balance is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't tell the celebs but guessing the woman in the pink hard hat is one LOL. Great shots.The last one is a great portrait

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic Terri, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures - last portrait shot is awesome.
    I am clueless as well on celebs as I don't watch live TV anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete