Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 188

ISO 100, 100mm macro, f/2.8, 1/400 sec.

Day 188 - Gone With The Wind

Nearly every night it is the same song and dance. Home from work, coffee in hand, question of the day "What the hell am I going to take for my photo of the day?"

And then, from across the yard, there it was. Glistening in the sun, what appeared to be a perfect dandelion gone to seed. Closer inspection yielded a chunk removed by the wind.

The Daily Photo assignment. Look for an area with a big differential in light. Make a photo exposed for the brightest area, isolating a subject.

4 comments:

  1. Great details in this image! Perfect focus.
    I ask the same question every evening too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great up close. Love the angle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice interpretation of daily shoot assignment. I like the details and lighting on this shot.

    Daily shoot assignment has helped me a lot with the question of what to shoot for photo post. With the assignment in my mind all day long, it gives me more time to come up with ideas rather than me coming up with theme ;)

    ReplyDelete