Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 193

ISO 100, 105mm, f/13, 1/50 sec.

Day 193 - Bad Hair Day

Believe it or not, these fluffy little fronds belong to a clematis.


The Daily Shoot was a bonus round for me. Focus on a fragment of an object today. Make a photograph that only shows part of an object, not the whole thing.

I had opened the passenger side door and saw the tail light from the car next door reflecting in the rear view mirror. When I looked through the lens I noticed that I had the front end of the car in the frame as well. The two corners of the campus buildings just completed the assignment.

6 comments:

  1. Bad hair day shot, made me smile. Nice details ons the macro shot.

    Nice observance/capture on the daily shoot assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the 'bad hair day'. that's how i'm feeling because i need a haircut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both shots are really great. Enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the car shot. I like the perspective of the front and back of the car in the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bad hair day - that's what my brain feels like sometimes LOL (pretty scary in there).
    Nice bokeh.

    Great job with the challenge too. Interesting to get both corners of the campus building.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I often take pictures from my mirrors. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete