Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 212

ISO 100, 105mm, f/4.0, 1/1000 sec.

Day 212 - Fields of Gold

The Willamette Valley is famous for it's agriculture. It never occurred to me that crops could be more than fruits and vegetables, but also flowers.

Today, thanks to our veterinarian we found a marigold crop. Acres and acres of marigold's. They were mostly past their prime, but I found a few worthy of some extra attention. I didn't have my beloved macro lens with me, but that was not going to stop me.

5 comments:

  1. Amazingly beautiful! Now I know where marigolds come from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that field is just breath takingly beautiful! That close up one shows so much detail it feels like one can just reach out and touch it. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots! The field seems to go on forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful shots. First shot has wonderful depth and nice details. Second one is awesome - a sea of marigolds ;)

    ReplyDelete