Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 324

ISO 100, 110mm, f/13, 30.0 sec.

Day 324 - Watching over Salem

I will be the first to admit that I love doing a daily photo. I've had that occasional evening, OMG, what am I going to do today, but most of the time I post my photo on a high note.

Tonight was clear and we headed out for the twilight shot. (Kudos to Karen for humoring me on this frigid evening).

There is a parking structure downtown that I am particularly fond of. I discovered a gargoyle at the top of the building adjacent to the garage. I had no clue we had a gargoyle up there and I have lived in Salem for nearly 20 years.

Construction was completed in 1927 on the 11 story building, the tallest office building in Salem.

3 comments:

  1. I like this long exposure shot and details are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the coloring and lighting. A great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really weird, I know I commented on this and my comment is gone. This happens often - blogger is acting strange.

    Gargoyle and The Green Man on a newer building, what a great find. That long exposure works beautifuly because of the blue sky.

    ReplyDelete