Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 497 - The end of an era


I have mentioned more than once that I work at a community college.

It is no secret, budgets are tough and cuts are happening left and right. Sadly, this year's fatality is the theater program. Since my first year at the college, I have been involved with promoting the theater.


When they asked me to come in and shoot the final production at the end of the play one night, I was more than happy to go back over to the campus at 8:45 pm.


 I thought it would take about 30 minutes, we would set up a few shots I'd use my lighting. It would be great.


Hmmmm, the best laid plans of mice and men... For the first time ever, I had to push my ISO to 4000 to capture this scene (and they ran at half speed for me). I was standing outside of a window shooting in.

My brain was cranking the whole time, how on earth was I going to pull this off?

No comments:

Post a Comment