Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 514 - The incredible edible egg

 ISO 100, 100mm macro, f/29, 1/60 sec

The incredible edible egg.

For this weeks Project 52 our assignment was a product shot of a product that is used to cook, with eggs. Big spoon with eggs. Egg cooker with eggs. Spatula with eggs. Pan with eggs. Colorful bowl with eggs.
Fortunately for us, our neighbors provide us with fresh eggs from their chickens every week. The eggs are decadent.

However, I learned that not all eggs peel equally. I quickly failed egg peeling 101.

3 comments:

  1. I remember my dad and his quest to peel a hard boiled egg perfectly so clearly! It's an acquired skill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you figure out the secret, please share! I've gotten much better over the years, but I'll still hit a batch now and then that defy my best efforts.

    Lovely shot of eggs, BTW. I've got to find one of those black reflective surfaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photo, it could definitely be in a magazine spread.

    ReplyDelete