Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 162

ISO 100, 200mm, f/2.8, 1/400 sec.

Day 162 - 45 mph

A friend of mine stopped in town on his way to California today. Jeff is a fabulous Canon shooter and in exchange for taking pics of the dogs, he let me play with his 70-200 f/2.8 L II lens.

Oh be still my beating heart. I considered all of the options to get it away from him.

Cut him up and feed him to the dogs or bury him alive in one of the holes the dogs have already dug for me. But in the end, I chickened out. I hung my head and begrudgingly gave him the lens back.

Greyhounds are affectionately known as 45 mph couch potatoes. This is the fast part. It lasts for about 30 seconds and then she is upside down on the couch.

3 comments:

  1. What a great actions shot! Thank you for sharing this with us, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome shot.

    I have never seen an action shot of Greyhound and you have done a nice job of capturing this action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty and LOL on the thoughts of what to do to your "friend"

    ReplyDelete