Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 177

ISO 100, 24mm, f/13, 1/5 sec.

Day 177 - The Water Falls in Oregon

Nothing like waking up to a dead refrigerator. It totally through the day off. We headed off to one of our favorite hikes, but got there almost to late to save the photo.

The tales of challenge today don't end, but I got my photo taken. Phew.

Above is the photo out of the camera.

ISO 100, 24mm, f/10, HDR 1/10 sec., 1/40 sec., 1/2 sec.

In honor of Rick Sammon's International HDR day, I also bracketed the shot and ran it through Photomatix.

4 comments:

  1. I think I like the original one better but then as I look more I can't decide :) Either way they are both beautiful! What a lovely place. Ok I changed my mind I like the HDR the best lol

    This could go on all night if I don't leave right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the original one better too.
    Lovely shot - I like the soft/silky feel on the waterfall and wonderful texture on the rocks. Sounds like a nice place for a hike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these but I'd hae to say I like the trees better on the first one. Beautiful image and what a location! Nice work.
    Hope your day won't be to much more challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the trees in the top one but I like the bottom photo for the rest. Both are great shots

    ReplyDelete