Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 343

ISO 100, 47mm, f/7.1, 1/60 sec.

Day 343 - Woo hoo! It's portrait season

Every year I do a small run of greyhound calenders. Every year, I start thinking about a theme on January 1. Sometimes I actually come up with some pretty cool ideas, like this year.

Of course, if I started to execute those cool ideas right away, I might actually pull it off.

Once again, I have thought way too long and am executing at the eleventh hour.

Tonight marks three down, nine to go, plus the cover. How many days until Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful photo Terri! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous portrait! Beautiful. Those dogs of yours are just amazing creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely portrait. I am sure your greyhound calenders are going to be a hit.

    ReplyDelete