Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 471 - Future cherries

ISO 400, 100mm macro, f/18, 1/8 sec.

If we have one more windy, rainy day, I'm going to...

Our cherry trees are beginning to bloom. I'm fairly certain we won't get one plum because of the rain, the below freezing mornings and the lack of birds and bees due to all of the above.

But the cherry trees, I can't tell you how many times I stand beneath them and snack.

We have to have cherries.

Oh, and a big thanks to Phoblographer  for selecting one of my photos for the Rule of Thirds challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    Hope y'all get all y'alls fruit, especially cherries!

    Our blooming is mostly past and fruit has formed on the pear and fig trees. Don't have cherry trees on our property.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete